|Discipline:||Asset Management and Investment Funds|
|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||11 months ago|
Our client a globally renowned asset manager who have set up their new Super ManCo in Dublin have an exciting new requirement for an experienced Internal Auditor to join their expanding team.
About the Role:
This is a European role and the successful candidate will audit the asset management activity of the Dublin, London and Luxembourg based AIFMs and their related branches.
- Perform EMEA region-based audits covering equity, fixed income and private equity investment management, sales distribution and supervision, compliance, operational, risk and performance audits
- Draft audit announcement memo, narratives, flow charts, risk assessments, control matrices and audit procedures
- Document and assess internal controls, identify strengths and weaknesses of financial and operational controls, and recommend business efficiency opportunities
- Evaluate the integrity of operational data and compliance with established policies and procedures through the audit process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or CIA designation preferred
- c10 - 12 years external and/or internal audit experience within the asset management industry
- Knowledge of dealing directly with regulators including the FCA, CBI and CSSF advantageous
To discuss this role on a confidential basis, please contact Rory McCormick or apply directly online.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc