|Discipline:||Asset Management and Investment Funds|
|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client a leading and established Fund Management company have an exciting new and expansive Senior Compliance Officer opportunity available.
The successful candidate will support the growth of the Irish Fund Management Company and wider EMEA asset management business. They will act as a partner to both compliance and other business teams throughout the EMEA region.
Some of the key areas of focus will include compliance frameworks and regulatory change projects, assessing laws and regulations impacting asset management entities in the EMEA region.
They will sit within the regional Compliance team operating in the international Asset Management business, reporting locally to the Head of Compliance of the Irish Fund Management Company.
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance for the Fund Management Company on key compliance initiatives, frameworks, compliance documentation, regulatory liaison and monitoring
- Act as an expert on the EMEA financial regulatory landscape and key regulatory initiatives with the ability to interpret and coordinate high level legal entity, business and operational impact of regulatory changes
- Work proactively with business contacts and management to identify and implement practical and efficient solutions
- Being familiar with the firm’s strategy, businesses, clients and products in order to provide timely and accurate regulatory and compliance advice to business partners
- Analyse and provide technical research and consultation to support risk and compliance programs and initiatives
- LCOI holder
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a broad compliance, assurance or audit function within Asset Management
- In depth knowledge of Irish and International regulations e.g. CBI, MiFID II, UCITS, FCA
- Proven experience in advising and/or monitoring of asset management business
- Working knowledge of cross-border regulatory frameworks and rules
- Strong background in and understanding of investment management products and services with in-depth understanding of securities, cash and derivatives market instruments
- Prior experience of UCITS fund structures including ETFs
On offer is a permanent contract with a competitive base, bonus and a range of other attractive benefits.
To discuss this role on a confidential basis, please contact Rory McCormick on 0834396725, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc