|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||4 months ago|
We have an exciting new senior role available with our London based client, a European focused commercial real estate asset manager.
About the firm:
With over 100 staff in 5 countries and approximately 14 billion in assets under management, the firm are widely recognized as a major player global player in the commercial real estate sector.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing area of our client’s business that has accelerated across emerging markets. As a result, the successful candidate will play a key role in the effective management of real estate assets through analysis, assessment, and implementation of strategic initiatives within the European portfolio.
The role would suit an investment professional who has a passion for asset management and a strong working knowledge and experience of investments.
About the role:
As well as working closely with the leadership team, you will oversee development and implementation of asset strategies with a view to maximizing value and return.
The successful candidate will be in a position to negotiate lease contracts with major tenants and manage external service providers: property managers, letting managers, facility managers, joint venture partners and lawyers, etc.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for preparing presentations, reporting, valuation and financial analysis documents and the independent creation of market and trend analyses as well as the comparison of actual performance to the relevant market benchmarks.
- As an integral member of the Asset Management Team, the successful candidate will develop an intricate knowledge of the firm’s business plans, budgets, forecasts and reports on property, portfolio, and fund level by liaising on an ongoing basis with key functions, including portfolio management and Finance teams, and support in acquisition and disposal processes for Pan-European property markets
- Implementation of profitability calculations and discounted cash flow considerations when analyzing strategic decisions
- Development and implementation of asset strategies with a view to maximizing value and returns
- Ongoing communication and close working with internal departments, such as Portfolio Management and Finance
- Degree holder within economics or real estate with an economic orientation
- European languages or multi-linguist capabilities, advantageous
- Three to five years of prior relevant work experience in real estate asset management and investment
- Ability to work under minimum guidance under own initiative at a fast pace
- Strong communication skills
- Consistently produces a thoughtful, accurate, and highly reliable work product with minimal oversight in a timely manner
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (Microsoft Excel)
On offer a flexible working arrangement and a market leading remuneration package.
For a confidential discussion regarding this senior opportunity please contact Rory McCormick on 0834396725 or email email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc