|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||8 months ago|
In House Lawyer - Fintech
This is a global Fintech company seeking an In-House lawyer to work on Irish legal and regulatory matters. While this individual will be reporting into the Irish General Counsel, there will be constant interaction and legal work with the global team.
The type of work/responsibilities:
The work will be varied like many In-House positions and will consist of:
- Commercial Contracts
- Tech and GDPR work
- Employment advice
- Regulatory work in the Financial Services sphere
- Corporate governance and compliance work
- other legal queries as they arise
While some issues will be within the Irish Jurisdiction, there will be cross border and global matters to consider also.
We are aware that due to specialisations some lawyers will have more experience in some areas than others. That is ok.
- The successful candidate will be an Irish Qualified solicitor or have an equivalent EU or UK qualification with the right to work in Ireland
- This individual will have 1- 5 PQE in a Law firm or In-House
The selected individual will also have:
- Strong commercial drafting skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong legal training
- An inquisitive mind
- Excellent academics
- Some previous exposure to Financial Services law and regulation
- A desire to grow and develop their skillset in the role over time
The benefits include:
- Training under a supportive, experienced and highly adaptive manager
- Salary is depend on experience, though a highly competitive salary is on offer
- Attractive Bonus opportunity
- Working at the cutting edge of law, regulation and technology in a growing and exciting global business
This company takes team work seriously. The selected candidate will be able to contribute and integrate with the team as well as work individually. They will be analytical but also pleasant to work.
Please contact Áine Gilhooly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Linkedin to arrange a call or for more information.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc