|Discipline:||Asset Management and Investment Funds|
|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client a leading global asset manager, who are growing their Dublin based ManCo have an exciting and expansive new requirement for a Head of Compliance.
About the role:
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Compliance, the successful candidate will lead a regional Compliance team operating as part of a wider Asset Management business.
The role requires the successful candidate to be engaging and hands-on. The role will also involve supporting the wider EMEA compliance team.
- Analyse and provide technical research and consultation to support risk and compliance programs and initiatives
- Operate and update the annual compliance plan, compliance risk assessment and AML/ES risk assessment
- Act as the key point liaison with the CBI and other regulators as appropriate
- Anti-money laundering policy maintenance, reporting and oversight of delegate monitoring
- Operate and update compliance frameworks and related policies and procedures
- Provide ad-hoc support and advice to the Board and staff as necessary on regulatory matters
- Generation of Board and committee compliance reports
- Interim project lead for the CP86 Action Plan
- Compliance oversight of delegated activities
- Provide timely and accurate regulatory and compliance advice to business partners
- Work proactively with business contacts and management to identify and implement practical and efficient solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- ACOI accreditation.
- Extensive experience of working in Compliance within the asset management and investment funds industry
- An in depth working knowledge of European and local regulations that includes MiFID, UCITS, CBI, etc
- Analytical ability to identify and understand problems and provide effective collaborative solutions
- A proven record of using initiative to resolve ongoing challenges
??? ???? ?
To discuss this role on a confidential basis, please contact Rory McCormick via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc