|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||10 months ago|
Our client a globally renowned asset manager who have set up their new Super ManCo in Dublin have an exciting new requirement for a Financial Controller to become the Designated Person (DP) for Finance.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will act as the Designated Person (DP) for Finance and Capital Management (PCF-11/PCF-39 A). They will be responsible for reviewing and supervising finance and regulatory capital for the firm to ensure compliance with all CBI regulatory requirements and monitor compliance with the minimum capital requirement.
- Ensure that the firm and the funds under its management have appropriate accounting policies and procedures in place
- Working with the Investment Management and Sales teams to understand the financial implications of new product launches, new business lines, etc.
- Ownership of Board level capital planning, including ICAAP, IFD/IFR and any other future regulatory requirements
- Approval of all statutory and regulatory reporting from a Finance perspective, including monthly metrics, semi-annual and annual financial statements
- Interaction with and reporting to the CBI when required
- Production of the firms annual budget, with quarterly forecasts
- Working with Risk, London Finance and Compliance to monitor the firm’s capital position, with responsibility for all capital reporting
- Production of quarterly and annual Board reporting in conjunction with London Finance
- In-depth analysis of assets under management, working with Investment Management teams across the EU
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified accountant, minimum 5+ years post-qualified experience
- Confident, with the ability to deal with multiple internal clients
- Ability to interact with Board members, including Non-Executive Directors
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding and managing change within a financial services provider’s regulatory environment
- Strong markets experience and knowledge on a wide range of industry topics and developments
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in line with wider strategies
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are a requirement; the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner is essential
To discuss this role on a confidential basis, please contact Rory McCormick or apply directly online.
- Investment Oversight Analyst
Job location: Ireland
Our client is a SuperManCo based in Dublin who ...
- In House Lawyer - Fintech
Job location: Dublin
In House Lawyer - Fintech This is a global Fi...
- Head of Fund Operations and Service Provider Oversight
Job location: Dublin
Our client a globally renowned asset manager wh...
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc