|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Our client a leading and established property investment and asset manager with significant assets within mainland Europe and Ireland, have a new opportunity for an ambitious Financial Analyst to join their expanding Dublin team.
Working closely with the Finance Manager, CFO and other key senior stakeholders, the successful candidate will join a small, agile and high performance team and help to meet its core finance objectives as well as greet new challenges with excitement and enthusiasm as they play an integral role within the function.
- Preparation of all Financial and Monthly/Quarterly accounts
- Ensure timely statutory compliance tasks are carried out including audit, statutory, accounts and tax
- Preparation of quarterly/annual budgets and related internal reporting including commentary are submitted in line with strict deadlines
- Supporting the Finance Manager on the preparation of board level analysis / presentations with succinctness of articulation required for Board Reviews with full clarity around specifics
- Cash flow modelling including assisting in investment and finance/funding options
- Management of key internal controls designed e.g. debtors, creditors, bank reconciliations to safeguard the company assets
- Involvement in other key tasks such as process improvement and designing new processes to improve the effectiveness of the finance function in a growing organisation
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to deliver process efficiencies and improvements; Ad hoc project work to support the Finance Manager as required
- Supporting the Senior Management Team with commercial decisions and new business appraisals
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA) or CIMA qualified
- c1 year post qualified experience
- Previous experience of working in an accountancy practice that is fast paced and considered a thriving business environment
- Previous management reporting experience advantageous
- Property/fund experience desirable but not essential, an interest in the sector is important
- Are a clear concise communicator who is confident dealing with a range of external stakeholders including shareholders, financial institutions, lawyers, auditors, contractors
- Highly numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Is willing to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm
- Can cultivate and add innovation to the finance function by considering smarter or more efficient processes
- Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
- Drives for results - Is a high achiever, consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Strategic Mindset - Can spot future opportunities/possibilities and translate them into breakthrough strategies
On offer is a permanent contract with a competitive base, bonus and a range of other attractive benefits.
To discuss this role on a confidential basis, please contact Rory McCormick on 0834396725 or apply directly online.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc