|Contact name:||Orna Flanagan|
|Published:||24 days ago|
Our client, a leading and established property investment and asset manager with significant assets under management within mainland Europe and Ireland, have a new opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their expanding Dublin team.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the ideal candidate will be required to work under their own initiative and to tight deadlines. As part of the wider company, the successful candidate will be required to also assist different senior stakeholders on finance related matters from time to time therefore strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Invoicing - Preparation and issue of quarterly rent and service charge invoices.
- Managing monthly payment runs across all areas of the business.
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met and adhered to in reasonable time.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements and reporting packs.
- Assist in the preparation of Bank, intercompany, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Take responsibility for VAT, PAYE, CSO & statutory returns as and when required.
- Ensure effective internal controls are complied with care and precision.
- Liaise with external stakeholders as required (banks, auditors, tax etc).
- Monitor monthly cash flows and manage debtors and creditors.
- Assist with audit preparation and full audit process.
- Part/recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) advantageous.
- Very comfortable with bookkeeping and general finance administration.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and other accounting packages experience.
- Strong communication & people skills.
- Numerical, analytical and good attention to detail imperative.
On offer is a permanent contract with a competitive base, bonus and a range of other attractive benefits.
To discuss this role on a confidential basis, please contact Orna Flanagan on 0858595133 or apply directly online.