|Discipline:||Asset Management and Investment Funds|
|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Our client, an established Investment Manager have an exciting new requirement for an experienced Distribution Specialist to join their expanding Dublin team.
About the firm:
The firm’s investment business provides sophisticated implementation and investment services to a diverse range of institutional clients. In recent years there has been significant growth and a rapid increase in assets under management which now sits at c$300bn.
Reporting to the Head of Distribution, the successful candidate will join a small, agile and high performance team and help to meet its core objectives as well as greet new challenges with excitement and enthusiasm as they play an integral role within the function.
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience delivering solutions in the Funds Industry
- Understanding of 1st line defence risks & implementing appropriate controls to manage same
- Experience of distribution within wealth management and/or insurance segments
- Regulatory/Compliance experience an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to accurately identify, document and recommend innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several deliverables at once
- Willingness to build on existing experience and engage in priority activities outside their immediate role when necessary
- Facilitate Sales and Segment Leads as a centre of excellence across distribution focused topics including commercial prioritization and decision making, partnership opportunities, market and segment queries, research and scoping
- Evaluate, manage and oversee potential and existing Distributors/3rd Parties
- Manage fund registrations and distribution compliance through a practical and commercial lens
- Provide 1st line risk and control for distribution activities
- Prepare Market due diligence including new market scoping, and the assessment of licensing registration requirements, permissions and regulatory approvals
- Develop and maintain market, segment and initiative intelligence to assist decision making and execution
- Support the development, maintenance and enhancement of a comprehensive IS distribution strategy
On offer is a permanent contract with a competitive base, bonus and a range of other attractive benefits.
To discuss this role on a confidential basis, please contact Rory McCormick on 0834396725 or apply directly online.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc