|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Data Transformation Analyst
Our client an established real estate asset manager has an exciting new requirement for a Data Transformation Analyst to join their expanding Dublin team.
The firm currently have a varied asset mix within their portfolio that includes unsecured loans, residential and commercial loans (performing and non-performing) and direct real estate all of which is based around Europe.
About the role:
Working alongside the Asset Managers in the Dublin office and the Portfolio Management team based in London, you will use your analytical skills to provide both regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis to the business and the parent company.
- Clean and check quality of data files received from third-party servicers in the region ready for database imports
- Build checks required across different data sources to ensure consistency and completeness
- Proactively drive third-party servicers to improve data output, both in terms of quality and accuracy
- Promote data governance and strive to continuously improve data quality including availability, usability and consistency
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting on the investment level including requests from the CEO and Fund partners
- Modelling scenario analysis
- Provide a critical bridge between third-party servicers, Portfolio Management and Asset Management teams
- Understand and prepare weekly and monthly performance reports to support business planning and day-to-day management of the portfolio
- Degree in real estate, economics, finance, engineering, computer science or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience analysing and cleaning data tapes to a high standard and transforming them into specific formats for database imports
- Experience in developing simple stratification tables and running exploratory data analysis for consistency checks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Produces high quality analyses through thoughtful and comprehensive approach to the task
- Use of data transformation and cleaning tools is an advantage
- Understanding of how databases are structured is an advantage
- An understanding of European non-performing loans (NPL) or real estate transactions advantageous
On offer is a permanent contract with a competitive base, bonus and a range of other attractive benefits.
To discuss this role on a confidential basis, please contact Rory McCormick on 083 439 6725, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply directly online.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc