|Contact name:||Áine Gilhooly|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Corporate solicitor - 1-3 PQE
We are working with a well regarded Dublin law firm seeking to add a team member to support its expanding practice.
This firm advises on Merger Control, State Aid, Antitrust, and Regulatory matters. They are open to candidates who may have practiced in London or Brussels.
Why Consider this firm?
- Top-quality Competition work
- Variety of interesting competition work, including work with high profile cases and challenges to new areas of competition law
- Market Leading Package
- Supportive team
What does a strong candidate look like?
- A minimum of 1 year of post-qualification experience as an Irish Qualified or UK Solicitor or working as a qualified lawyer in a Brussels Law firm
- If you have a competition law masters or experience in competition law prior to qualifying as a lawyer you will be considered
- Experience working in corporate transactions
- Strong Academics
- An ability to manage clients directly
Why speak to us?
We are a legal recruitment company that prides itself on assisting high-quality talent in finding the right role for them. We will work with you to find the right role for you even if this one is not an exact fit. All conversations are fully confidential. Please get call Áine on 0858554889, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this add.
We look forward to hearing from you.