|Contact name:||Áine Gilhooly|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Telecoms and regulated markets Lawyer
We are working with a top tier firm seeking to add a team member to support its expanding practice. This firm works with aspects of sector-specific regulatory requirements arising from legislation and regulatory decisions of sector-specific regulators, including in terms of compliance and enforcement. Primary areas of interest are the Telecoms and Pharmaceuticals industries.
Why Consider this firm?
- Growing practice
- Variety of interesting regulatory work in a mixed team, including work with highly innovative companies.
- Market Leading Remuneration
- Supportive team
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience as an Irish Qualified Solicitor or equivalent
- Experience working in Telecoms or Pharmaceuticals regulated markets including in an in house setting would be beneficial
- Strong Academics
- Happy to work in a team
- An ability to manage clients directly
Why speak to us?
We are a legal recruitment company that prides itself on assisting high-quality talent in finding the right role for them. We will work with you to find the right role for you even if this one is not an exact fit. All conversations are fully confidential. Please get call Áine on 0858554889, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this add.
We look forward to hearing from you.