|Contact name:||Áine Gilhooly|
|Published:||10 months ago|
Aperture Partners is currently working with a law firm looking to add to their Company Secretarial Department. This firm provides a full range of services to clients including incorporation services, corporate governance advice, ongoing attendance at board and shareholder meetings, statutory compliance and all associated drafting of notices, agendas, minutes and filings.
- Arrange and attend all directors' and shareholders’ meetings
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and associated documentation
- Maintain and update statutory records and client database
- Making statutory filings
- Liaise with Companies Registration Offices and various other parties
- Advising clients on their company obligations
- Qualified or part-qualified ICSA
- 1- 2 years’ experience Ideally experience in both funds and corporate company secretarial work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as required and also as part of a team
Why speak to us?
We are a legal recruitment company that prides itself on assisting high-quality talent in finding the right role for them. We will work with you to find the right role for you even if this one is not an exact fit. All conversations are fully confidential.
Please get call Áine on 0858554889, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this add.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc