|Location||London, Madison, Ohio|
|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
We have an exciting new senior role available with our London based client, a European focused commercial real estate asset manager.
About the firm:
With over 100 staff in 5 countries and approximately 14 billion in assets under management, the firm are widely recognized as a major player global player in the commercial real estate sector.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and rapidly growing area of our client’s business that has accelerated across emerging markets. As a result, the successful candidate will play a key role in the effective management of real estate assets through the developing, maintaining and optimising existing reports and dashboards to meet new and complex reporting requirements.
The role would suit an analyst who has strong working experience with Tableau and Excel and a positive “can-do” attitude.
About the Role
Working closely with the SQL developer, the candidate will be fully responsible for owning the current reporting suite within the Portfolio Management team and then look to develop further visuals and reports to support the business as required.
Initial responsibilities will include maintaining, overhauling, and optimising and streamlining the current reporting suite. Upon a successful project implementation, the candidate will have optimised the process from the import of data to the final reporting templates and dashboards. As this is a full-time position, the work will also include the maintenance, improvement, and development to support future business needs at they change over time. In the longer term, the person will be actively involved in understanding, maintaining, and developing on company-wide reporting projects that currently under development.
The reporting suite will be used by all parts of the business and will help drive decisions at senior level, will provide key insights to profitability and performance of projects and will provide a lot of learning opportunities (commercial, business, analytical, risk management etc.) for the successful candidate.
- Developing, maintaining, and optimising existing reports/dashboards
- Partnering with the business heads and other stakeholders to solve complex reporting requirements
- Developing reporting solutions to meet new business requirements
- Working with the data warehouse project team and business teams to ensure their reporting needs have been met
- Accumulate understanding of the underlying data and KPI’s (and their tolerances) to offer more insight to business heads and to deliver efficiently on requests.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting to Portfolio Management team and the CEO directly, with expansion to other areas of the business
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Built and maintained Tableau dashboards and Excel reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Loans/Real Estate/Private Equity or Investment Banking business exposure preferable but not necessary
- Experience of data visualization in Tableau (1-3 years)
- Excel and handling large datasets (1-3 years)
- SQL experience would be beneficial
- Analytical mindset
- Impeccable ethical standards and the ability to forge trusted relationships at all levels
- ‘Can do’, ‘team player’ attitude. Flexible, dependable, organised, and cooperative.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results
On offer is a flexible working arrangement and a market leading remuneration package.
For a confidential discussion regarding this senior opportunity please contact Thomas Metcalfe at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc