|Contact name:||Rory McCormick|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Asset Manager to support the business as it goes through a vast period of growth, we are currently recruiting for a dynamic collection professional to join our Customer Resolution team. We are looking for individuals who can operate both as a ‘self-starter’ and a key member of our team to agree suitable resolution options for customers in arrears who may not have been engaging previously. Manage a portfolio of residential mortgage customers through the facilitation of customer contact to conduct financial reviews and recommend affordable and sustainable outcomes ensuring the customer is at the heart of what we do. This role is ideal for someone enjoys working in a challenging and fast paced mortgage collections environment.
- Pro-actively manage assigned portfolio of cases and ensures steps are being taken to progress appropriate resolutions.
- Draft accurate, thorough, and concise credit reports and present same to credit committee.
- Accurately records information on systems of records and trackers.
- Efficiently and professionally deal with all communication (telephone or written correspondence) from customers and third parties.
- Perform all assigned tasks in compliance with policies, procedures and Central Bank Codes and regulations and within SLA/ KPI deadlines.
- Consistently demonstrate that “the customer is at the heart of everything we do” by engaging with customers and resolving customer queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Treat all customers fairly and consistently throughout BAU activities, including credit proposals and resolutions.
- Exhibits accountability and positive attitude managing portfolio of cases and when providing assistance to Senior Management in relation to ad-hoc queries.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business to support the needs of the team/department and to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Actively participates in and contributes to weekly/monthly team meetings.
- Consistently record incidents immediately on detection of errors and engages with Risk Partner / Risk Owner to resolve where required.
- Takes ownership of errors and complaints received, managing the customer experience to a successful resolution
- Displays awareness of the MCFID risk and control environment and applicable regulatory codes, inclusive of CCMA (2013) and CPC (2012), engaging proactively with colleagues and management to identify and mitigate risk.
- Consistently demonstrates that “the customer is at the heart of everything we do” by engaging with customers and resolving customer queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation and financial-analysis skills
- Adaptable and flexible to take on additional work as needed
- Results focused with a particular emphasis on quality and attention to detail
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and deadline driven environment
- Excellent teamwork skills working collaboratively with others to achieve goals and objectives
- Credit Analysis, underwriting and debt resolution skills
- Good communication, prioritisation, and communication skills.
- Significant Lending and debt recoveries experience across a number of asset classes including CCMA, CPC and SME
- Previous experience in an underwriting environment and /or debt resolution
- Third level qualification in Accountancy / Finance or a business-related discipline, or relevant experience related to the position
- APA (Loans) minimum.
Why Mars Capital?
Mars Capital puts the customer at the heart of everything we do by seeking to understand the circumstances of our borrowers and help them, using all reasonable means available, return to long term financial stability. Mars Capital is also part of the Arrow Global Group. Which is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and CBI regulated company - we will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening.??(Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)
By submitting your details you agree to our Tnc